What information do we collect about you?
As a guest of Arundel House, at time we will need to ask for information about you and/or
members of your family,
• Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
• Personal information (for example, date of birth, nationality)
• Information relating to your children (for example, first name, date of birth, age)
• Your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes)
• Your arrival and departure dates.
• Your preferences and interests (for example, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of newspapers/magazines, sports, cultural interests)
• Your questions/comments, during or following a stay in one of our hotel.
• How will we use the information about you?
• We use your information in a number of different ways, to provide an excellent service to our customers — what we do depends on the information provided.
You have rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent based processing at any time.
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
• If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us, details in the contact us section at the end of this document.
Keeping Your Information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have a booking with us, and for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting.
We’ll also hold on to your information If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even if it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
How we secure your information.
• We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal information
• We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
Training for employees
• We require privacy, information security, and other applicable training on a regular basis for our employees and contractors who have access to personal information and other sensitive data
• We take steps to ensure that our employees cooperate in accordance with our information security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions
you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Changes to how we protect your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on our website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services
How to contact us
• Have any questions or feedback about this notice.
• Would like us to stop using your information.
• Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint.
You can contact a member of our team by emailing us at:
Or if you’d like to, you can write to us at:
11 High Street